Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love

I strive to capture the true essence of life

And to be fulfilled through becoming a channel

Trusted to deliver to those in need of the answer

Driven to give more than is anticipated

Living to make the world a better place

So I give and I give and I give from the heart I give

There is no greater love expressed than this

With no medals, no recognition, but instead harm

A friend lays down his life for his friends

I have a smile across my face coz of memories

Emotions that come with doing well for others

For opportunities that enrich through expression of our love

Mmh… so when we love then we inevitable give

Out of conviction we are driven to a borderless life of love

So we give and we give and we give from the heart we give

What better demo that what we see in John 3:16

I strive, I resolve, everyday to be like him, to walk in love

To love because he first loved us

No comments: